–OUR DESIGN PROCESS–
- Using details from your inspiration boards, invitation suite, and any other event details you provide, we create a gift design visual for you to get a good idea of what the finished gifts will look like.
- Our goal is to combine color palette, style and function to create a well-balanced gift that your guests will enjoy.
- We require a $600 Retainer up-front to get started; 50% is applicable towards your final invoice; the remaining 50% covers design time and includes (2) rounds of design revisions above and beyond the initial design concept.
- The order minimum for custom gifts is 20 gifts and $1500 spend, excluding 20% gift for gift assembly service. In other words, please plan on budgeting at least $1800, not including delivery.
- We offer white glove hand-delivery service in DC/MD/VA as well as nationwide shipping. This includes personally reviewing your rooming lists with venue staff at each drop-off location.
- From start to finish, we like to have 3 weeks for the design process, including revisions, and 3 weeks for gift assembly; The design process typically begins 6-12 weeks prior to the wedding; Rush service may be available.
–A few PREVIOUS PROJECTS–
Additional examples may be viewed in our Gallery.
With M&G Custom Gift Design Service, the price per gift varies greatly. While we typically see custom wedding welcome gifts fall between $40-$70/gift, we’re able to design to lower budgets as well as much higher-end luxury budgets. Visit our Marigold & Grey Pricing Guide: Wedding Welcome Gifts for examples of the key differences between lower-end and higher-end price ranges.