Thank you for your interest in Marigold & Grey! Chances are, you’re here because you believe that your wedding isn’t JUST about you. It’s also about family and friends who gather from near and far and without them, it just wouldn’t be the same. So, you figure the least you can do is to greet them with a gift as meaningful as they are. If any of this sounds familiar, you’ve come to the right place! You won’t find us carelessly shoving some water bottles and Advil into a bag and calling it a day. Instead, we believe that gifting is an art form. And as much as it’s our job to create gorgeous gifts that thoughtfully welcome your guests to town, it’s equally our mission to give you a stress-free and enjoyable experience where you don’t lift a finger. After all, we really do love our couples as much as you do your wedding guests!
–OUR DESIGN PROCESS–
- Using details from your inspiration boards, invitation suite, and any other event details you provide, we create a gift design visual for you to get a good idea of what the finished gifts will look like.
- Our goal is to combine color palette, style and function to create a well-balanced gift that your guests will enjoy.
- We require a $600 Retainer up-front to get started; 50% is applicable towards your final invoice; the remaining 50% covers design time and includes (2) rounds of design revisions above and beyond the initial design concept.
- The order minimum for custom gifts is 20 gifts and $1500 spend, excluding 20% gift for gift assembly service. In other words, please plan on budgeting at least $1800, not including delivery.
- We offer white glove hand-delivery service in DC/MD/VA as well as nationwide shipping. This includes personally reviewing your rooming lists with venue staff at each drop-off location.
- From start to finish, we like to have 3 weeks for the design process, including revisions, and 3 weeks for gift assembly; The design process typically begins 6-12 weeks prior to the wedding; Rush service may be available.