–OUR DESIGN PROCESS–
- Using details from inspiration boards, invitation suites, and any other event details you provide, we create a gift design visual for you so you get a good idea of what all of the gift components will look like together.
- Our goal is to combine color palette, style and function to create a well-balanced gift that your guests will enjoy
- We require a $500 Retainer up-front to get started; 50% is applicable towards your final invoice; the remaining 50% covers design time and includes (2) rounds of design revisions
- Our order minimum for custom gifts is 20 gifts and $1200 spend, excluding 20% gift assembly and delivery.
- We offer white glove hand-delivery service in DC/MD/VA as well as nationwide shipping. This includes personally reviewing your rooming lists with front desk staff at each drop-off location.
- From start to finish, we like to have 3 weeks for the design process, including revisions, and 3 weeks for gift assembly; The design process typically begins 6-12 weeks prior to the event; Rush service may be available
–custom welcome gift examples–
Additional examples may be viewed in our Gallery.
With M&G Custom Gift Design Service, the price per gift varies greatly. While we typically see custom mitzvah gifts fall between $40-$70/gift, we’re able to design to slightly lower budgets as well as much higher-end luxury budgets. Before we get started on your custom gift design, we’ll have you complete an extensive Gift Design Questionnaire where you can communicate your desired budget. We then begin the design phase, taking into consideration your budget requirements and any other preferences you may have.