Established in 2014, Marigold & Grey is an e-commerce business allowing brides, grooms and event planners to design their own artisan welcome gifts. We also do fully custom gift design for weddings, corporate events, client gifting, creative workshops and more. We are a small business but growing leaps and bounds and currently looking to add to our team!
Job Title: Studio Associate (Part Time)
- Completed undergraduate degree or degree in progress
- Office management experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook; WordPress knowledge a plus!
- Ability to work on-site in Chevy Chase, Maryland
- Ability to travel within the DC/MD/VA area via own transportation for gift deliveries and errands
- Keen eye for design and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A can-do attitude and excellent work ethic
- Upbeat personality
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A genuine desire to assume a hands-on role and contribute to an up & coming creative business
- All elements of studio work flow to include inventory management, shipping, receiving, gift production and deliveries
- Data entry using CRM, accounting and inventory management systems
- Monitor marketing and delivery calendars
- Attend meetings both in-studio and off-site
- Service vendor calls/emails and occasional customer calls/emails
- Admin duties in support of Founder/CEO and team members as needed
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and annual reports as needed
- Assist with styled photoshoots
- Maintain organization and neatness in studio
- Other related duties as needed
- 15-20 hours per week
- Entry level with opportunity for advancement
How to Apply:
- Email your resume, cover letter, and pay requirements to email@example.com. Include “Studio Associate” in the subject line. Applications submitted without all requested information will not be considered.
If you think you’re a good fit for us and us for you, we look forward to hearing from you!