–OUR DESIGN PROCESS–
- Using details from your inspiration from branding and any other details you provide, we create a gift design visual for you to get a good idea of what the finished gifts will look like.
- Our goal is to combine color palette, style and function to create a well-balanced gift that your colleagues and clients will enjoy.
- We require a $600 Retainer up-front to get started; 50% is applicable towards your final invoice; the remaining 50% covers design time and includes (2) rounds of design revisions above and beyond the initial design concept.
- The order minimum for custom gifts is 20 gifts and $1500 spend, excluding 20% gift for gift assembly service. In other words, please plan on budgeting at least $1800, not including delivery.
- We offer white glove hand-delivery service in DC/MD/VA as well as nationwide shipping. In terms of shipping, you have two options: 1. We can ship in bulk to you so you can distribute on your own. 2. We offer signature Drop-Shipping Service where we drop-ship directly to your recipient list.
- Once we get started on your design, we like to have 3 weeks for the design process, including revisions, and 3 weeks for gift assembly; The design process typically begins 6-12 weeks prior to the project due date depending on availability; A limited number of rush projects are accepted and are subject to a rush fee of $300.
–A FEW PREVIOUS PROJECTS–
Additional examples may be viewed in our Gallery.
With M&G Custom Gift Design Service, the price per gift varies greatly. While we typically see custom corporate event gifts fall between $50-100/gift, we’re able to design to slightly lower budgets as well as much higher-end luxury budgets. Before we get started on your custom gift design, we’ll have you complete an extensive Gift Design Questionnaire where you can communicate your desired budget. We then begin the design phase, taking into consideration your budget requirements and any other preferences you may have.