–OUR DESIGN PROCESS–
- Using the details from the in-depth Gift Design Questionnaire we ask you to complete upon signing on with us, we create a gift design visual for you to get a good idea of what the final gifts will look like. The goal is to combine your style, color palette, branding elements and function so it’s a nice, perfectly balanced gift for your clients.
- There is a $325 custom gift design fee, due up-front, to get started. This includes (2) rounds of design revisions above and beyond the initial design concept.
- Our order minimum is 15 gifts + $1125 minimum spend per order, not including delivery/shipping and 20% gift assembly service; Based on this, please plan on budgeting approximately $1600 for gift contents, gift assembly and shipping; Please be mindful that shipping may increase your total spend beyond this estimate if your desired gifts are unusually heavy or large in size.
- We offer our signature Drop-Shipping Service and send the gifts directly to your recipient list OR we can deliver in bulk directly to you if you prefer to handle delivery on your own; For the 95% of our clients taking advantage of our Drop-Shipping Service, gifts are stored safely in inventory at the Marigold & Grey studio. Once you’re ready for a gift to ship to your client, you simply email us client name and address and we reply back with tracking information and the number of gifts you have remaining in inventory.
- Once a project begins, we like to have 3 weeks for the design process, including going back and forth with you on revisions, and another 2-3 weeks for gift assembly; Project start-dates are assigned based on availability at the time you sign and pay your retainer; A limited number of rush projects can be accommodated per month.
–A FEW PREVIOUS PROJECTS–
Additional examples may be viewed in our Gallery!
With M&G Custom Gift Design Service, the price per gift varies. While we typically see custom client gifts fall between $75-$125/gift, we’re able to design to slightly lower budgets as well as much higher-end luxury budgets. Ultimately, pricing depends on vessel type, the contents selected for each gift, as well as the level of customization that is desired. We are happy to design to your budget provided you meet our order minimums for Custom Gift Design Service.